Code with Confidence.
The official U.S. Clearinghouse on medical coding for the proper use of the ICD-10-CM/PCS systems and Level I HCPCS (CPT-4 codes) for hospital providers and certain Level II HCPCS codes for hospitals, physicians and other health professionals.
- Announcement: The 2017 ICD-10-CM updates, including the addenda to the Tabular List and Alphabetic Index showing changes from 2016 are now available on CMS’ website. (06/24/2016)
- Announcement: The 2017 ICD-10-PCS updates, including the complete list of 2017 ICD-10-PCS code titles, addenda, and a conversion table showing changes from 2016 are now available on CMS’ website. (06/03/2016)
- Link: CMS ICD-10 Coding Resources (04/11/2016)
- Webinar: April 28 Webinar - ICD-10 with a New Lens: How Medical Coding Can Affect Everything From Safety Reporting to Population Health Matters (04/01/2016)
- Announcement: New ICD-10 Codes! The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention today released roughly 1,900 diagnosis codes that will be added to the ICD-10 coding system for health care claims in fiscal year 2017. (03/22/2016)
Join Our List
Don't miss important Coding Updates!
We're here for you! Join our list and receive updates and news from the AHA Central Office including:
- ICD-10/HCPCS information
- New products and services
- Free resources
Click here to join!
Email updates will come from AHA Central Office.
Check back regularly for new coding information!
Where can I see the 2017 ICD-10-PCS code titles, addenda, and conversion table showing changes from 2016?
CMS posted the 2017 ICD-10-PCS updates on their website - click here for details.
Click here to access an archive containing previous questions.