Code with Confidence.
The official U.S. Clearinghouse on medical coding for the proper use of the ICD-9-CM, ICD-10-CM/PCS systems and Level I HCPCS (CPT-4 codes) for hospital providers and certain Level II HCPCS codes for hospitals, physicians and other health professionals.
- Article: CMS Conducts Successful Medicare FFS ICD-10 End-to-End Testing Week (02/25/2015)
- Article: ICD-10: Making Use of the Delay Blog Posting - Hospitals Must Ask Affiliated Physicians: How Ready Are You for ICD-10? (02/23/2015)
- Video: CMS Video - "Introduction to ICD-10 Coding.” (02/20/2015)
- Video: CMS Video - "ICD-10 Coding and Diabetes." (02/20/2015)
- Webinar: AHA Coding Clinic Webinars - Registration Now Open! (01/20/2015)
Join Our List
Don't miss important Coding Updates!
We're here for you! Join our list and receive updates and news from the AHA Central Office including:
- ICD-10 implementation
- New products and services
- Free resources
Click here to join!
Email updates will come from AHA Central Office.
Check back regularly for new coding information!
What are the objectives for the March 25 Webinar?
Visit the Webinar page for more information.
Click here to access an archive containing previous questions.