Code with Confidence.
The official U.S. Clearinghouse on medical coding for the proper use of the ICD-9-CM, ICD-10-CM/PCS systems and Level I HCPCS (CPT-4 codes) for hospital providers and certain Level II HCPCS codes for hospitals, physicians and other health professionals.
- Article: CMS Conducts Final Successful Medicare FFS ICD-10 End-to-End Testing Week in July (08/31/2015)
- Link: The ICD-10 Medicare Severity-Diagnosis Related Group (MS-DRG) version 33 grouper and Medicare Code Editor (MCE) software which will be used for FY 2016 is now available. CMS is also providing an IC (08/21/2015)
- Link: CMS has posted an update to ICD-10-CM present on admission (POA) indicator exempt file on their website. POA indicators ar (08/21/2015)
- Article: CMS Releases ICD-10-CM Clinical Concepts Guides for specialties (08/15/2015)
- Event: AHA Member save 10% on registration for the AHIMA Virtual Data Summit - use AHADATA15 for discount (07/29/2015)
Join Our List
Don't miss important Coding Updates!
We're here for you! Join our list and receive updates and news from the AHA Central Office including:
- ICD-10 implementation
- New products and services
- Free resources
Click here to join!
Email updates will come from AHA Central Office.
Check back regularly for new coding information!
Can I watch previous free AHA Coding Clinic Webinars?
Yes! Visit our Webinars page for the links to register to watch the on-demand webinars.
Click here to access an archive containing previous questions.