Code with Confidence.
The official U.S. Clearinghouse on medical coding for the proper use of the ICD-9-CM, ICD-10-CM/PCS systems and Level I HCPCS (CPT-4 codes) for hospital providers and certain Level II HCPCS codes for hospitals, physicians and other health professionals.
- Announcement: Winners for the AHA Central Office Booth Raffle at AHIMA: Melinda Crosby, RHIA, Katie Simmons, and Corinne Smith, MBA, RHIA, CDIP, CCS. (10/05/2015)
- Announcement: We Need Your Help! What ICD-10 topic would you like covered in our December 2 Webinar? (09/21/2015)
- Article: CMS Conducts Final Successful Medicare FFS ICD-10 End-to-End Testing Week in July (08/31/2015)
- Link: The ICD-10 Medicare Severity-Diagnosis Related Group (MS-DRG) version 33 grouper and Medicare Code Editor (MCE) software which will be used for FY 2016 is now available. CMS is also providing an IC (08/21/2015)
- Link: CMS has posted an update to ICD-10-CM present on admission (POA) indicator exempt file on their website. POA indicators ar (08/21/2015)
Join Our List
Don't miss important Coding Updates!
We're here for you! Join our list and receive updates and news from the AHA Central Office including:
- ICD-10 implementation
- New products and services
- Free resources
Click here to join!
Email updates will come from AHA Central Office.
Check back regularly for new coding information!
How can you help AHA Central Office/AHA Coding Clinic?
Help us pick topics for our December 2, 2015 webinar? Click here to take the survey!
Click here to access an archive containing previous questions.