Code with Confidence.
The official U.S. Clearinghouse on medical coding for the proper use of the ICD-9-CM, ICD-10-CM/PCS systems and Level I HCPCS (CPT-4 codes) for hospital providers and certain Level II HCPCS codes for hospitals, physicians and other health professionals.
- Webinar: Missed the Webinar - Don't Miss the Content! On-demand viewing available for July 16 Dual Coding Webinar (07/22/2014)
- Webinar: Free AHA Coding Clinic Webinar on July 16, 2014 - Lessons Learned on Dual Coding - A Provider’s View - registration available now. (06/26/2014)
- Link: ICD-10 News: Successful Results from CMS ICD-10 Acknowledgement Testing Week (06/02/2014)
- Article: Partial Code Freeze Extended (05/23/2014)
- Link: The 2015 ICD-9-CM files are now posted on the CMS website. (05/22/2014)
Join Our List
Don't miss important Coding Updates!
We're here for you! Join our list and receive updates and news from the AHA Central Office including:
- Latest news on the ICD-10 delay
- New products and services
- Free resources
Click here to join!
Email updates will come from AHA Central Office.
Check back regularly for new coding information!
Looking for more information on how dual coding is being used?
Lessons Learned on Dual Coding - A Provider’s View was presented on July 16, but you can still watch it free today!
Click here to access an archive containing previous questions.