Code with Confidence.
The official U.S. Clearinghouse on medical coding for the proper use of the ICD-9-CM, ICD-10-CM/PCS systems and Level I HCPCS (CPT-4 codes) for hospital providers and certain Level II HCPCS codes for hospitals, physicians and other health professionals.
- Link: Diggin' The Data Blog > Getting on Track for the ICD-10 Train (03/07/2014)
- Video: H&HN Daily Article - Putting ICD-10 on the Fast Track (02/21/2014)
- Article: MLN Matters Article - SE1408 – Medicare Fee-For-Service (FFS) Claims Processing Guidance for Implementing International Classification of Diseases, 10th Edition (ICD-10) – A Re-Issue of MM7492 (02/06/2014)
- Article: MLN Matters Article - MM8494 – Changes to the Laboratory National Coverage Determination (NCD) Software for ICD-10 Codes (02/06/2014)
- Webinar: Register Today - CMS eHealth Summit: Road to ICD-10 - February 14, 2014 (01/30/2014)
Join Our List
Don't miss important Coding Updates!
Receive updates and news from the AHA Central Office by registering today. Join our update list and be among the first to learn about:
- New products and services
- The latest I-10 coding news
- Free resources
Click here to join!
Check back regularly for new coding information!
Does ICD-10-PCS allow new procedures and technologies to be incorporated easily?
Click here to access an archive containing previous questions.