Code with Confidence.
The official U.S. Clearinghouse on medical coding for the proper use of the ICD-9-CM, ICD-10-CM/PCS systems and Level I HCPCS (CPT-4 codes) for hospital providers and certain Level II HCPCS codes for hospitals, physicians and other health professionals.
- Link: The ICD-10 Medicare Severity-Diagnosis Related Group (MS-DRG) version 33 grouper and Medicare Code Editor (MCE) software which will be used for FY 2016 is now available. CMS is also providing an IC (08/21/2015)
- Link: CMS has posted an update to ICD-10-CM present on admission (POA) indicator exempt file on their website. POA indicators ar (08/21/2015)
- Article: CMS Releases ICD-10-CM Clinical Concepts Guides for specialties (08/15/2015)
- Event: AHA Member save 10% on registration for the AHIMA Virtual Data Summit - use AHADATA15 for discount (07/29/2015)
- Article: Clarifying Questions and Answers Related to the July 6, 2015 CMS/AMA Joint Announcement and Guidance Regarding ICD-10 Flexibilities (07/28/2015)
Join Our List
Don't miss important Coding Updates!
We're here for you! Join our list and receive updates and news from the AHA Central Office including:
- ICD-10 implementation
- New products and services
- Free resources
Click here to join!
Email updates will come from AHA Central Office.
Check back regularly for new coding information!
What topics will be covered during the next AHA Coding Clinic Webinar on August 26?
Visit our Webinars page for the topics for the 2015 Update on AHA Coding Clinic for ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS - Part 2.
Click here to access an archive containing previous questions.