Code with Confidence.
The official U.S. Clearinghouse on medical coding for the proper use of the ICD-9-CM, ICD-10-CM/PCS systems and Level I HCPCS (CPT-4 codes) for hospital providers and certain Level II HCPCS codes for hospitals, physicians and other health professionals.
- Article: ICD-10: Making Use of the Delay Blog Posting - Physicians Are Key to Successful ICD-10 Implementation (12/12/2014)
- Video: Coding for ICD-10-CM: More of the Basics - CMS Video featuring Nelly Leon-Chisen, RHIA (12/04/2014)
- Article: NCHS posts updated ICD-10-CM Guidelines for 2015 (11/04/2014)
- Article: ICD-10: Making Use of the Delay - New Monthly Blog Series from H&HN (10/10/2014)
- Article: Health Forum's Diggin' The Data Blog - Obscure Codes May Be Fun, But ICD-10 Is Serious Business (10/09/2014)
Join Our List
Don't miss important Coding Updates!
We're here for you! Join our list and receive updates and news from the AHA Central Office including:
- ICD-10 implementation
- New products and services
- Free resources
Click here to join!
Email updates will come from AHA Central Office.
Check back regularly for new coding information!
How can I review more information on ICD-10-CM?
Coding for ICD-10-CM: More of the Basics. In this MLN Connects™ video, Sue Bowman from the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA) and Nelly Leon-Chisen from the American Hospital Association (AHA) provide a basic introduction to ICD-10-CM coding.
Click here to access an archive containing previous questions.