Code with Confidence.
The official U.S. Clearinghouse on medical coding for the proper use of the ICD-9-CM, ICD-10-CM/PCS systems and Level I HCPCS (CPT-4 codes) for hospital providers and certain Level II HCPCS codes for hospitals, physicians and other health professionals.
- Article: ICD-10: Making Use of the Delay - New Monthly Blog Series from H&HN (10/10/2014)
- Article: Health Forum's Diggin' The Data Blog - Obscure Codes May Be Fun, But ICD-10 Is Serious Business (10/09/2014)
- Article: CMS Posts ICD-10-CM Guidelines for 2015 (10/03/2014)
- Link: Volunteers Sought for ICD-10 End-to-End Testing in January: Forms due October 3 (09/19/2014)
- Event: MLN Connects™ National Provider Call: Transitioning to ICD-10 - Wednesday, November 5; 1:30-3pm ET (09/11/2014)
Join Our List
Don't miss important Coding Updates!
We're here for you! Join our list and receive updates and news from the AHA Central Office including:
- ICD-10 implementation
- New products and services
- Free resources
Click here to join!
Email updates will come from AHA Central Office.
Check back regularly for new coding information!
What is the title of the December 3 AHA Coding Clinic Webinar?
Click here to access an archive containing previous questions.