Code with Confidence.
The official U.S. Clearinghouse on medical coding for the proper use of the ICD-9-CM, ICD-10-CM/PCS systems and Level I HCPCS (CPT-4 codes) for hospital providers and certain Level II HCPCS codes for hospitals, physicians and other health professionals.
- Article: CMS’ plan for ICD-10 testing. (08/28/2015)
- Event: MLN Connects™ National Provider Call: Transitioning to ICD-10 - Wednesday, November 5; 1:30-3pm ET (09/11/2014)
- Webinar: Help us choose our ICD-10 topic for the December 3 AHA Coding Clinic Webinar! (08/28/2014)
- Webinar: Free Webinar - Best of AHA Coding Clinic for ICD-10-PCS - September 17, 2014 12:00pm CT (08/12/2014)
- Article: Medicare Fee-For-Service (FFS) International Classification of Diseases, 10th (08/03/2014)
Join Our List
Don't miss important Coding Updates!
We're here for you! Join our list and receive updates and news from the AHA Central Office including:
- ICD-10 implementation
- New products and services
- Free resources
Click here to join!
Email updates will come from AHA Central Office.
Check back regularly for new coding information!
What topics will be covered in the Best of AHA Coding Clinic for ICD-10-PCS webinar on September 17, 2014?
Covered topics include: Lithotripsy, Lumbar drainage, Composite grafting, Acellular graft (dermal replacement and Oasis), Ileoscopy with excision of polyp of ileal loop urinary diversion, and more. Click for additional topics.
Click here to access an archive containing previous questions.