Code with Confidence.
The official U.S. Clearinghouse on medical coding for the proper use of the ICD-10-CM/PCS systems and Level I HCPCS (CPT-4 codes) for hospital providers and certain Level II HCPCS codes for hospitals, physicians and other health professionals.
- Link: CMS ICD-10 Coding Resources (04/11/2016)
- Webinar: April 28 Webinar - ICD-10 with a New Lens: How Medical Coding Can Affect Everything From Safety Reporting to Population Health Matters (04/01/2016)
- Announcement: New ICD-10 Codes! The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention today released roughly 1,900 diagnosis codes that will be added to the ICD-10 coding system for health care claims in fiscal year 2017. (03/22/2016)
- Event: Hear Nelly Leon-Chisen, RHIA, Director of Coding and Classification speak during Talk Ten Tuesdays: Code Explosion: New Codes, New Issues (03/11/2016)
- Announcement: ICD-10 to Add Thousands of New Diagnosis and Procedure Codes in FY 2017. (03/11/2016)
Join Our List
Don't miss important Coding Updates!
We're here for you! Join our list and receive updates and news from the AHA Central Office including:
- ICD-10/HCPCS information
- New products and services
- Free resources
Click here to join!
Email updates will come from AHA Central Office.
Check back regularly for new coding information!
Will there be any free AHA Coding Clinic Webinars in 2016?
The AHA Coding Clinic has scheduled our first FREE webinar for April 28, 2016 at 12:00pm CT - ICD-10 with a New Lens: How Medical Coding Can Affect Everything From Safety Reporting to Population Health Matters
Click here to access an archive containing previous questions.