Code with Confidence.
The official U.S. Clearinghouse on medical coding for the proper use of the ICD-9-CM, ICD-10-CM/PCS systems and Level I HCPCS (CPT-4 codes) for hospital providers and certain Level II HCPCS codes for hospitals, physicians and other health professionals.
- Webinar: The AHA Coding Clinic Webinar on December 2 is titled - More of Chapter 19 ICD-10-CM Injuries 7th Characters, Aftercare, Follow-up and Sequelae (11/04/2015)
- Video: Video Slideshow from August 27 MLN Connects Call Available featuring Nelly Leon-Chisen, RHIA, AHA Director of Coding & Classification (10/22/2015)
- Announcement: Help us choose the title for the December 2 AHA Coding Clinic Webinar! (10/20/2015)
- Article: The Centers for Disease Control has posted interim advice on excludes 1 notes. (10/19/2015)
- Announcement: Winners for the AHA Central Office Booth Raffle at AHIMA: Melinda Crosby, RHIA, Katie Simmons, and Corinne Smith, MBA, RHIA, CDIP, CCS. (10/05/2015)
Join Our List
Don't miss important Coding Updates!
Receive updates and news from the AHA Central Office by registering today. Join our update list and be among the first to learn about:
- New products and services
- The latest I-10 coding news
- Free resources
Click here to join!
Check back regularly for new coding information!
What is the Tabular List for ICD-10-CM?
The Tabular List is an alphanumberical list of codes divided into chapters based on body system or condition.
Click here to access an archive containing previous questions.