Code with Confidence.
The official U.S. Clearinghouse on medical coding for the proper use of the ICD-9-CM, ICD-10-CM/PCS systems and Level I HCPCS (CPT-4 codes) for hospital providers and certain Level II HCPCS codes for hospitals, physicians and other health professionals.
- Announcement: The 2016 ICD-10-PCS files including the Official Guidelines for Reporting to be implemented October 1, 2015 are now available on the CMS webpage. (06/08/2015)
- Announcement: 2016 ICD-10-CM files are also available on the CMS’ webpage. (06/08/2015)
- Event: AHA Member save 10% on registration for the AHIMA Data Summit: Beyond ICD-10 - use AHADATA15 for discount (05/20/2015)
- Webinar: Missed the Webinar - Don't Miss the Content! On-demand viewing is now available for the June 17 AHA Coding Clinic for ICD-10-CM/PCS Part 1 Webinar (05/18/2015)
- Article: ICD-10: Making Use of the Delay - ICD-10 Training: There's a Lot To Do (05/15/2015)
Join Our List
Don't miss important Coding Updates!
We're here for you! Join our list and receive updates and news from the AHA Central Office including:
- ICD-10 implementation
- New products and services
- Free resources
Click here to join!
Email updates will come from AHA Central Office.
Check back regularly for new coding information!
How many more free webinars are being offered in 2015 from AHA Coding Clinic?
Two! Don't miss out! Register today for upcoming webinars or view past webinars on-demand. Visit the Webinar page for more information.
Click here to access an archive containing previous questions.