Code with Confidence.
The official U.S. Clearinghouse on medical coding for the proper use of the ICD-9-CM, ICD-10-CM/PCS systems and Level I HCPCS (CPT-4 codes) for hospital providers and certain Level II HCPCS codes for hospitals, physicians and other health professionals.
- Webinar: AHA Coding Clinic Webinars - Registration Now Open! (01/20/2015)
- Article: ICD-10 Testing - Acknowledgement Testing with Providers - MLN Matters® Article MM8858 (12/23/2014)
- Article: Medicare FFS ICD-10 Testing Approach,” which also includes information on opportunities for end-to-end testing with FFS Medicare - • MLN Matters® Special Edition Article SE1409 (12/23/2014)
- Article: ICD-10: Making Use of the Delay Blog Posting - Physicians Are Key to Successful ICD-10 Implementation (12/12/2014)
- Video: Coding for ICD-10-CM: More of the Basics - CMS Video featuring Nelly Leon-Chisen, RHIA (12/04/2014)
Join Our List
Don't miss important Coding Updates!
We're here for you! Join our list and receive updates and news from the AHA Central Office including:
- ICD-10 implementation
- New products and services
- Free resources
Click here to join!
Email updates will come from AHA Central Office.
Check back regularly for new coding information!
Looking for CEU credits in 2015?
AHA Coding Clinic is offering four FREE webinars in 2015. Visit the Webinar page for more information.
Click here to access an archive containing previous questions.