Code with Confidence.
The official U.S. Clearinghouse on medical coding for the proper use of the ICD-9-CM, ICD-10-CM/PCS systems and Level I HCPCS (CPT-4 codes) for hospital providers and certain Level II HCPCS codes for hospitals, physicians and other health professionals.
- Event: AHA Member save 10% on registration for the AHIMA Data Summit: Beyond ICD-10 - use AHADATA15 for discount (05/20/2015)
- Article: ICD-10: Making Use of the Delay - ICD-10 Training: There's a Lot To Do (05/15/2015)
- Event: MLN Connects® National Provider Call - ICD-10: Preparing for Implementation and New ICD-10-PCS Section X — Registration Now Open! (05/08/2015)
- Event: CMS Event - Participate in Final ICD-10 Acknowledgement Testing Week: June 1 through 5 (05/08/2015)
- Video: MLN Connects® - Estimating the Impact of the Transition to ICD-10 on Medicare Inpatient Hospital Payments (05/06/2015)
Join Our List
Don't miss important Coding Updates!
We're here for you! Join our list and receive updates and news from the AHA Central Office including:
- ICD-10 implementation
- New products and services
- Free resources
Click here to join!
Email updates will come from AHA Central Office.
Check back regularly for new coding information!
When is the next FREE AHA Coding Clinic Webinar?
June 17 - 2015 Update on AHA Coding Clinic for ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS - Part 1. Visit the Webinar page for more information.
Click here to access an archive containing previous questions.