AHA Coding Clinic Audio Conference Series
July 31, 2013
|ICD-9 –CM AHA Coding Clinic 2013 Update Part 1|
August 28, 2013
|ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS AHA Coding Clinic 2013 Update|
October 2, 2013
|October Surprise — Topic will be chosen by participants.|
December 4, 2013
|ICD-9-CM AHA Coding Clinic 2013 Update Part 2|
»Hear Our Speakers in Action!
Listen to audio clips Introduction to the Basics of ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Coding.
»Missed the conference? Don't miss the content!
CD and Online Recording Access are now available for:
ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS Diagnosis and Procedure Coding for Ostetrics
Presented on May 1, 2013
AHA staff presenters Nelly Leon-Chisen, RHIA, Anita Rapier, RHIT, CCS, Gretchen Young-Charles, RHIA review coding for obstetrics, including:
- Normal deliveries
- Multiple gestations
- Conditions complicating pregnancies such as hypertension, diabetes, alcohol and tobacco use, and other conditions
- Complications of labor and delivery
- Postpartum complications
- Ectopic and molar pregnancies
- Complications associated with abortion
- Procedures assisting delivery
- Cesarean delivery
- Procedures for termination of pregnancy
- And more!